5 ways you can get good engagement on your posts
Are you not getting good engagement on your posts on Instagram?
People think that just likes=engagement. Well, that’s not 100% correct.
Engagement consists of likes, comments, shares, and saves.
Here are five ways you can get good engagement on your posts:
- Be consistent and create unique content.
- Ask questions in your captions.
- Encourage your audience to share your posts with their network. You can add phrases like “Share this with your friend who you think should see this!”
- Answer queries of your audience in the comments and DMs.
- Inform your audience about your upcoming post using the story feature.
Comment below if you have any other tip to increase Instagram engagement; let us all learn together how to use Instagram the right way so that our engagement curve is always positive!
If you’re looking for highly engaging content, please get in touch with us at [email protected], call us at +91 9811200980 or visit us at www.minusequalsplus.co