Are you not getting good engagement on your posts on Instagram?
People think that just likes=engagement. Well, that’s not 100% correct.
Engagement consists of likes, comments, shares, and saves.
Here are five ways you can get good engagement on your posts:
- Be consistent and create unique content.
- Ask questions in your captions.
- Encourage your audience to share your posts with their network. You can add phrases like “Share this with your friend who you think should see this!”
- Answer queries of your audience in the comments and DMs.
- Inform your audience about your upcoming post using the story feature.
Comment below if you have any other tip to increase Instagram engagement; let us all learn together how to use Instagram the right way so that our engagement curve is always positive!